eFoam-W series are pe foam crosslinked by electron beam (EB) radiation (without chemical corss-linker). These are closed-cell polyolefin foam products and can be supplied in rolls.
PE foam specification range:
- Foam Expansion ratio:
Characteristics of the eFoam products
- Roll product with thickness 0.5~6.4mm (single layer), and up to 40mm (laminated layers)
- Crosslinked PE foam by electron beam (EB) radiation with excellent homogeneous properties
- The product presents the fine smooth surfaces with even and fine closed cell structure
- Wide process temperature (-80℃~110℃, even up to 140℃ for a special specification)
- Excellent thermal insulation material
- Excellent impact acoustic insulation
- Extremely low water absorption or moisture penetration rate
- Good weatherability
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for thermal and vacuum molding
- Non-toxic, no odor and no volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Meet Taiwan EPA Eco Label 1st and 2nd Category.
- Comply with European Union (EU) RoHS requirements
- Clean foaming production process without CFCs, HCFCs, plasticizer, organic solvent and other flammable hydrocarbons
- Choices of various hardness of the products with multi-functional performances
- With flame-retarded grade product (WR, meets the requirements of UL 94 HF-1 & FMVSS302 )
Description of our crosslinked pe foam:
||Flame retarded product, comply with the requirements of UL 94 HF-1 & FMVSS 302, and RoHS
||Softer than WE grade
||Better elongation, tensile strength, and back glue than W..
||Softer than W..
||Better tensile strength than WT.
||Washer applications with easy clean
||UV resistant product
||Good thermal molding
||Good compression set and thermal molding
||Improved vacuum thermal molding
||PP product with good vacuum thermal molding and dimensional stability
||Light, hard, excellent stiffness.